Saturday evenings are perfect coz its Sunday the next day..
So there are no concerns about when to sleep on a Saturday evening.
This Saturday there were some pals from college who had gathered at a friends place in Delhi.
To start off there were the customary Hi's and Hello's.
Then we started discussing cricket as Mr. IdiotBox was out there in its full glory screening India's battle against the awesome pace attack of SA at centurion. All that was the traditional crico-religion talk we Indians get into so frequently even though our assessments of Indian cricket wont cause any difference to the guys there in SA until unless one of us goes on to become the next Lalit Modi :)
Our pal had been out on a EuroTrip.. He enthusiastically portrayed all his experiences to us and most of us were all ears..
That done.. Next ppl started thinking what to do next..
Hence came in the intoxicant..
To fetch the intoxicant we went out at some 9.40 by the time we reached the theka.. it was 9.55 pm.
There were some ppl who were purchasing the intoxicant..
But just before the clock was about to strike 10 things changed radically around that place..
There were so many hands with 500 rupee note trying to get hold of some intoxicant and the sellers of the intoxicant were tensed they had to shut their tent at 10 pin point.
That is when I realised how "Vijay Mallya" became "Vijay Mallya". Boy o boy those quotes around those two Proper Nouns denote the Brand name that is Vijay Mallya..
SO with that realization my friend loads the intoxicants in his school bag..
Yes there was a time that school bag would contain sources of knowledge aka books..
But now that same bag had intoxicants.. And the ppl related to that bag were so very concerned about the contents ..
I was just thinking " Lo School chale hum" when I looked at his bag and grinned.. :D
Back to the room and then placing the intoxicants at the right places.. Intoxicants should have its effects dispersed into the bodies slowly.. So in comes in the glasses which restrict the quantities that can be consumed at a time..
And after the cheers started the conversation :
The points which are discussed:
- Risk Aversion..
- The favoured and customary Indian Routes being Risk free..
- The condition of Gurgaon routes :P
- Minimal requirements - Roti, Kapda Makaan, etc.
- What after minimal requirements are met?
- Facebook in India ?
- China has its own social networking site and has a some Billion $ eval.
- Stereotype Indian mentality which wants a degree..
- Academic pathways are so very programmatic in India..
- Why Indians find American culture cool even though India is so very culturally gifted.. ?
- "The Social Network" Movie - passion, Enthusiasm
- Bread Pakodas and networking? :P - Ppl outsourcing..
- Serendipity - during placements? - What were the pointers doing to us at BTech?
- Are the MBA chaps very interested in those stock tickers..
- Stock market ruining lives of ppl..
- Speculation has huge alluring powers..
- Futures and options..
- Gandhi...Merits /demerits
- Jawahar Lal nehru
- World wars
- Vallabh Bhai patel
- Suyodhan v/s Duryodhan - power which the historians have
- Market penetration through acquisition
- Potential in India
- Hi Slopes v/s continuous slope v/s sustainability
- Market Cannibalism
- many more :)